High performance rust inhibitor and precast concrete form release agent.
When applied, Guardcoat chemically reacts instantly with surface moisture, forming a waxy, protective coating that is both chemically and physically welded to the equipment or form surface.
- Use on steel forms as a rust inhibitor between pours or during storage.
- Also for use as a high performance concrete form release agent in precast.
- Excellent rust inhibitor for steel forms and equipment. Provides rust protection for up to 6 months for forms and equipment in storage.
- The polymerized film produced is highly water resistant, even to the corrosive effects of salt water, and resists removal by temperatures as high as 250° F (135° C).
- Dries rapidly, in approximately 20 minutes.
- Forms can be cleaned with water or low pressure steam without affecting applied product.
- Protective film does not attract or hold dust.